Join Domainadda’s Amazing Team
We welcome all the young talents, we are looking for applicants who are energetic and enthusiastic and who want growth in their career. Join us and get new opportunities for career growth.
To apply for any of the jobs below, email your resume to: [email protected] properly mentioning your experience with current/expected salary.
- Salary: 10k to 15k
- Qualification: BBA/Bachelor’s(Preferred)
- Experience: 6 Months to 1 Year
- Location: Mira Road
Must Knowledge about Bulk SMS, email campaigning and Digital services selling.
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Presales activities study of market and lead generation, working closely with marketing, principal and pre-sales technical teams to help generate demand, participate in events to generate demand, update CRM on daily basis.
- Salesperson makes proposals, negotiates and closes deals in the interest of the organization, coordinates with customers to complete required documentation.
- 3. Post Sales own up customer support, coordinate with internal and principal s teams, timely recovery of payment
- 4. Strategic product positioning and evolve strategy to improve market share
- Develop channels in new markets monitor sales through channel partners to defined targets
- Design sales promotional activities for channel partners.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner-related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a positive working relationship with partners to build a business.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities
- To successfully close opportunities and achieve the revenue goal
- To forecast and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- To maintain data of the visited and potential customer and share the same with reporting manager on a weekly basis
- Must possess a personally known network of channel partners.
- Regular client meeting.
- Salesperson will be responsible for payments from their respective clients.
- Daily MIS maintenance.
No telephonic enquiry will be entertained in this regard, bear with us.